Thursday, November 12, 2009

I love you, Do love me

She thinks she love another man
And he’s no good you understand
Running round dreaming every night
He’ll never treat my darling right



She don’t know the things he does
She don’t know the habits he loves
He’s not the kind to settle down
Breaking her heart all over again


I tell her every chance I get
She’s not ready to accept that yet
I’m going to get me that girl
Show her that she is my world


Can’t anyone love her as I do

Thinking of her my heart bleeds
 I’m always there anytime she needs
I have loved her for many years
She caused me to shed many tears

I love her but she doesn’t love me
I’ll live in misery on my own
If I can’t have her I’ll die alone





This post is dedicated to all the people who are part of their unsuccessful love stories. LOVE is ETERNAL, don't just love., FEEL the power of love.
Everyone at some point of time will fall in love and enjoy the essence of it. If you still not did, wait for your time, But love truly, solely. 


Hail author ......

11 comments:

  1. Hi venky
    Nice to see u on blogs....

    Inta deep ga rasesaavu.
    Enti sangati ?????
    Ha...

    " Thinking of her my heart bleeds "
    Awesome !!!!

    Keep going...

    ReplyDelete
  2. maya antha tcs pilava ledani ilanti job start chesava

    ReplyDelete
  3. good one...liked it :) Do check out my blog www.sunilspeaks.co.nr

    ReplyDelete
  4. iyna edo amara premikudi la...enti ra..??

    neevi anni Successful stories ee ga....edo malanti vallaki ilantivi suit avtayi...!!

    Mothaniki gundelni pindesev ra..!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, sir its very nice but r u really serous abt wat u wrote der..........ha

    ReplyDelete
  6. excellent ra....its simply reflects that u are really serious abt what u mean in the lyrics and whomever may the "she" in ur lyrics,she is a very lucky girl....nodoubt in that!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gud re ...nicee....gud ...flat cheyataniki baga udse avvuthundi... so whos ur 1st fish in the net

    ReplyDelete
  8. hmmm so nothing moved yet from d last time we met.....try 2 get over that...its all a part of lyf (by my personal experience)

    ReplyDelete
  9. good one...but konchum emotion ekuvaindi anipinchatleda? exp tho rasava?

    ReplyDelete
  10. poetry kumesav venky
    neeloni multi talents vunay ani telustundi
    good one
    keep going venky

    ReplyDelete